About the job
Ossiform is a MedTech company located in Odense. Our objective is to improve the life quality of patients with bone defects by providing personalized bone-regenerative solutions worldwide. Ossiform intends to supply 3D printed, resorbable bone implants that remodel into real living bone to the entire world.
In connection with our manufacturing, we are seeking a full-time operator for our production in standard daytime working hours from 1st of November.
- Production of Ossiform’s bone-implants, ranging from 3D printing to packaging according to standard operating procedures in our clean room environment.
- Operation, calibration, and maintenance of 3D printers as well as other production equipment.
- Quality assurance of medical devices as well as clean room environment by documentation.
- Associate degree/Vocational education in industrial Machine Operation, Process Operation, Laboratory Technology or similar.
- Ability to work independently and systematically.
- Fundamental technical, automatization and IT knowledge.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferable Skills and Attributes
- Experienced in operating 3D-printers.
- Experience in standard based manufacturing process.
- Experienced in working with GMP, ISO standardization and cleanroom environment.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and application by mail to email@example.com
- If you have any questions regarding to the position, contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: 91195896.