Are you an experienced people leader with an Additive Manufacturing (AM) background?
Here is your chance to address a meaningful role in leading and encouraging your team members to succeed with our mission to become a world leader in AM!
As Senior AM Manager, you will lead the Additive Design & Manufacturing (AD&M) Equipment Development team and play a vital role in ensuring that we develop and deliver high efficiency to our internal customers and partners. To be specific you will
- Ensure high motivation and happiness in the team, focus on their development and create a winning team spirit
- Develop, standardize, and maintain delivery processes
- Lead the team to be a center of excellence in Design for AM and ensure knowledge is disseminated in the relevant organizations
- Be part of shaping the AD&M strategy and set direction on tactical activities to ensure we deliver on our plans for the Company Strategy
- Take a leading role in growing our partners’ capabilities and understanding of AM while driving Change Management and establish vital processes for success
- Be a leader in the industry and help shape a total eco-system that will deliver to the LEGO Groups requirements
- Work with the team to discover, refine and implement the practices that will enable the AD&M Equipment Development team to deliver within each sprint/goal
- Help the team with removing impediments and actively work throughout the organization to mature processes for delivery
- Understand our customers’ needs and translate these into requirements and OKRs.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Based from our office in Billund, you will lead AD&M Equipment Development team of 7 dedicated specialists. The team is responsible for exploring and developing new AM Equipment and tooling applications throughout the organization for the production of spare parts, jigs, fixtures, grippers, etc.
Additionally, this team is also responsible for consulting and developing Design for AM capabilities throughout the organization, as well as consulting on designs manufacturability before production.
We are part of Additive Design & Manufacturing (AD&M), a big and diverse team focusing on the development of AM technologies.
Our aim is pushing and driving the AM industry and its technologies towards true large scale manufacturing!
Do you have what it takes?
We imagine you bring 3-5 years of proven experience in excellent team and people leadership. You have strong collaboration skills and ability to build an impact in a diverse context across many different functional areas and profiles. In addition, you have
- Proven experience in establishing a smooth and professional development and delivery processes while collaborating with customers and internal partners
- A proactive and can-do approach to leadership and structured working style
- Strong will to deliver results to demand and an ability to lead the team to excellent performance
- Experience in the Additive Manufacturing industry and a good understanding of its potential and challenges
- Experience in Agile Ways of Working and Product Management is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
What’s in it for you?
Here Are Some Of What To Expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model ‘Best of Both’, role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.